MyCup Menstrual Cup Size 1
MyCup™ Menstrual Cup Size 1 is a beautiful streamlined menstrual cup, made from premium FDA Registered medical grade silicone. It has no prominent ridges or seams, making it smooth and comfortable. Best of all MyCup™ is made in New Zealand. Included is a GOTS certified organic cotton storage bag.
- Perfect for first time cup users – in fact we recommend this cup to people of all ages as because of its slightly larger size compared to other smaller cups on the market. If you are unsure we totally recommend this cup if you have never used a cup before!
- Suitable for women who have a lower cervix (second knuckle) see our “how to find your cervix” page.
- Suitable for people who use small and/or regular tampons (and may use super tampons for their first couple of days of their periods. This is not a strict rule though and due to varied body types we suggest you contact us if you are unsure.
The dimensions of the MyCup™ Menstrual Cup Size 1 are as follows:
- Capacity to breathing holes: 23 ml
- Capacity to rim: 29 ml
- Length including stem: 62 mm
- Length of cup only: 44.5 mm
- Length of stem only: 17.5 mm
- Width: 42mm
Made in Aotearoa, New Zealand
No Frills Shipping
We like to keep things simple and eco-friendly! That's why we skip the branded tissue paper, stickers, and fancy thank you cards.
Local pick up
Free local pick up available in Eden Terrace, Auckland. Once order has been placed, just contact us to arrange pick up time.
Our Signature Bottles
Refill & Reuse
Designed to be endlessly refilled and reused. Our bottles are screen printed here in Tāmaki Makaurau, Auckland, then kiln fired. Creating a long lasting, washable print.